Raksha Bandhan Messages:-This is the Festival that is celebrated by the Brothers and Sisters, in this festival, there are sisters those tie knot of sacred thread on the brother hands and this thread is also known as Rakhi.
If you are searching for Raksha Bandhan Messages then you are in right place here you can get all the latest collection of Raksha Bandhan SMS, Raksha Bandhan Messages. You can share these sms and messages with your friends and family’s and also share on social media site.
Raksha Bandhan Messages
- Bachpan ki wo bheeni smritiyan Lekar aaya Rakhi ka tyohaar Baat-baat par wo roothna mera Sneh tumhara jyun babul ka pyaar Mubarak ho Bhaiya tumhein Raksha Bandhan ka ye tyohaar!
- Roli hui
Aur hui mithayi
Ab to mera uphaar de do
Mere pyaare bhai!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become that wacky siblings we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- May this Rakhi bring you everything
you desire and everything you dream of.
May success accompany you in every step that you take.
Have A Blessed Rakhi
- Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone.
I love my sister.
- I wish u “HAPPY RAKHI” and
I pray to God for ur prosperous life.
May you find all the delights of life,
may ur all dreams come true.
My best wishes will always be with you
and I wish that u’ll always shower your blessings on me.