Raksha Bandhan Rakhi Making:- Rakhi is the physical symbol of the emotions involved with the festival. The emotions of love, affection and care. It is the sentiments that matter on this day and what can be a better expression of the sisterly love than a self made Rakhi.
Rakhi making at home is very lovely for all the girls. After all, Rakhi is the festival of brothers and sisters. Here we are telling you a very easy method of Rakhi making at home.
Rakhi Making : List of Material
- Silk Thread (1 or more colors)
- Satin Ribbon
- General Craft Items to decorate Rakhi
- Used Tooth Brush
Rakhi Making Video
Rakhi Making : Step by Step Instructions
- Tie one end of silk thread on a bangle and wrap it over the bangle.
- When it covers almost quarter of the bangle, tie it at the centre from a thick thread.
- Cut all the loops of silk thread at the periphery of the bangle.
- Now, flatten it from both the sides.
- Brush it from an old tooth brush to make it symetric.
- If few of threads are not in-line, you can trim your Rakhi at the periphery.
- Paste a piece of satin ribbon at the back of the Rakhi.
- Now, decorate it with beads or some other decorative items of your choice.
We are Giving you a Big Thank you for Reading our Article Raksha Bandhan Rakhi Making and also Share Our Article with your Buddies on Social Media.